Best Pictures yet of Damier Azur collection

1. I saw a few pieces today...NOT loving it for some reason....I think the grey color looks very lilac...I like it...just not loving it!!!

2. Nice pics. They do a better job of showing the color which is actually more purple than blue. :smile:

I may need the Speedy. :love: It can sit in the window all winter and patina so it's ready for spring! LOL

3. Thanks for sharing! I actually like this line. Not sure if I totally love it yet, but I'd have to see the purse in person first.

4. I think I like it, too. Anybody know what color the lining will be?

5. Hmmm. I'm not sure I like damier azur but maybe it looks different in person.

6. ITA!

7. Thanks for sharing!

I was originally thinking about the speedy but now I might go for petite noe.. well.. it'll depends on how it looks IRL...:graucho:

8. This is a great line for summer!

9. I like the Petite noe a lot too but all that vachetta scares clumsy me!

10. I can't wait to see what the lining is like. I hope they go for something striking (alcantara?) but I have a feeling it will be dull old ivory canvas.

11. I love it but won't get it rigt away..

12. I am a huge Speedy fan, but I am not really liking it in the Azur...I love the Noe however!

13. I just put myself on the wait list for the speedy. :smile:

I'm not a big mono fan since it's so faked in my area (please don't hurt me...lol) and the idea of letting it patina all winter so it's more stain resistant by spring was simply too appealing. I can't wait to see it in person and then I'll know for sure if I want to stick with it. My SA was not able to tell me what the lining is. Let's hope it's not something that bleeds!

14. All those vachetta rules out a handbag for me in that line. I am not crazy about the colors yet, but maybe it'll grow on me. I need to see how it looks IRL.