Best Paddington colour?

1. Ok so the Paddington has been out coming up to 4 seasons now...I still prefer the original medium style but what would you consider to be the best colour?

2. grenat!

3. Whiskey

4. I'm guessing you'll probably hear a lot of different answers!
    I love my Craie.

5. Do you ever regret parting with your grenat paddy?

I haven't used her as much as I do the blue nuit (since the blue seems more wearable year round) but she is happily hibernating until the fall and then I'm sure she'll be all about the town.

:smile:

6. Tan :smile:
    Its as if the paddington was made to be this colour.

Suits every season and goes with everything.

7. Mousse, and then Whiskey!

8. I have tan and I absolutely love the color - it is very versatile and goes with almost everything I wear. I love chocolate too though I've never seen one IRL.

9. I think you will never reach a definite conclusion this way. It's more about finding the best color for you. I love my khaki/forest green Paddington, though...

10. yeah I guessed it would be differing answers!

I am thinking of getting tan again as I think it is the 'classic' paddington colour

11. I second the Grenat!!:yahoo:

admitedly I only have two designer bags (Paddy and Balenciaga) but I tend to use my grenat more than my sky blue balenciaga..

I get heaps of compliments on the beautiful leather on my chloe....and she just feels and looks so rich and decadent!!

a.:flowers:

12. Choco!!!

13. I have a few faves, however the best is, without a doubt - WHISKEY!! :wlae: It goes with the look of the bag sooo well.

14. ^^I agree with lovensparkle~ Whiskey is definitely the best padding color~

15. Craie....I'm on the hunt.