Best outlet shopping on West Coast?

How is the NM Last Call at the Camarillo outlets? Do they have a lot of good brands? Just wondering before I make the drive... Thanks!

I agree with the other posters. The NM LC opened earlier this year, so it's still a relatively new store. I didnt find anything.

We stopped at the Camarillo outlets on the way home from Santa Barbara, and we walked away without buying anything. There is an American Apparel outlet, Betsey Johnson, and Off Fifth but found nothing there.

The Cabazon outlet is called Desert Hills Premium Outlets which is right next to the Cabazon outlet. The Cabazon outlet is like a strip mall and there isn't much so don't get confused by the name.

From LA, it's a drive for sure and would be a day trip, but even then, there is so much there to look at that I would go online and look at the stores, see which ones you are interested in, mark them on a map so you know where to go, then go. That's the most efficient way to go see everything you might want to see in one day... well that and going when they open.

From LA, Camarillo is the best IMHO because I like Off 5th and NM Last Call, and with no traffic, it's a 40-50 min drive (from Bev Hills/West LA). I was just there last weekend and went to the Saks and NM outlets (Off 5th and NM Last Call) which are both fairly new. Depends on what you're looking for but when I went to NM Last Call, there was a YSL Muse in brown leather, a black prada ($5xx), several gucci bags ($500-700 i believe), a marni balloon bag, and chloe bags (ex. paraty in leather). Had I not already had my YSL Muse and marni bag, I would seriously have considered purchasing those bags.

Generally speaking though, I would say that outlets are hit or miss (like others have said) both for inventory and prices because sometimes prices are even better at regular department store sales.

I shop at Cabazon (Dessert Hills Shopping Center) and usually get quite lucky. But, I know specifically what I'm going for when I go....Kipling, Burberry, St.John, and MaxMara, for the most part, although I browse in at the other stores,too.

its has to be Cabazon and the primm state line in cal/nevada
cabazon has ysl, gucci, d&g, escada, burberry, off saks....

primm has last call niemans, burberry, coach...
most of the time you can find a good purchase