Best Outlet Malls in USA?

1. I have a friend from the UK who is coming to visit me and she will also be travelling around the US.
    She plans to do a lot of shopping while she's here :yahoo:

I'd like to be able to recommend some excellent outlet malls for her to visit. We have a large one at San Marcus in TX, but I'm sure there's bigger and better!??

Your recommendations are most welcome :smile:
  2. I loooooove the San Marcos one! Of course, that's the only one I'm able to go to since I live in Austin, all the other awesome ones seem to be on either coastline, too far, living smack in the middle of the U.S. D:

I hear Woodbury in NY and Cabazon in CA are good ones too?
  3. Of the ones I've been to, Desert Hills (Cabazon) and Orlando are the best- they both have Dior, Coach, Barney's, and Burberry. Cabazon is slightly more upscale and has YSL, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada & Miu Miu, Ferragamo, and Bottega, but Orlando has Armani and the only Fendi outlet I've ever seen. Woodbury is supposed to be even more awesome though- they have the only Chanel outlet in the US.
  4. Woodbury (technically called Woodbury Common) is about 30-40 minutes from me. It IS awesome! Honestly, it's not possible to see it all in one day. They have everything, and I do mean everything--not just clothing & accessories, but they have Bombay Company outlet, Williams-Sonoma, Le Creuset, and a gazillion other housewares places. Plus a big toy store. Plus a huge food court (and a delicious and kinda fancy Italian restaurant for a MALL!).
    Of course there's also Chanel, Valentino, Jimmy Choo (!!), Tods, Loro Piana, Zegna, Gucci, SPACE (Prada & Miu Miu), Armani, YSL, Ferragamo, Neimans Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, kate spade, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Coach...the list goes on and on and on.
    It's a really mind-blowing place, and the only reason I don't go more often is that 1) I don't want to be utterly broke at all times, and 2) my friend always drags me around for like six hours if we go together! LOL!

So, I guess Woodbury Common gets my vote. :tup: For reference, it's about an hour outside New York City, and there actually is a bus service that takes you directly to and from Manhattan. Here's their website:
  5. if youre going to be in SoCal, cabazon is the best IMO. it has everything!

6. i completely 100% agree! woodbury is the BEST outletmall i the history of outletmalls!! hahah
  7. Orlando Florida has some great outlets and regular malls.

Cabazon, Ca
    Woodbury, NY
  8. Woodbury is the best outlet mall hands down:tup:
  9. Michigan City, IN. You don't hear much..but it is excellent. Even though it is in IN it is what many consider the start of the Michigan Coast...right on Lake Michigan. The weather--even in August--should still be nice.
  10. I love Orlando outlets but hey I am biased...I live here:shame:. Also Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, Fl(I Believe).
  11. Niagara Falls Fashion Outlets-- I mean not as good as the ones mentioned above. It has a Banana Republic, Coach, Saks Outlet, Marshalls, Burberry, Polo, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, Old Navy, and there is mention that they will be getting a Fendi outlet since they are revamping the whole outlet because they are under a new owner. I mean she can see the falls because they are less than 20 mins away from the outlet and they also have the galleria mall which has a coach and a lord and taylor.
  12. Woodbury Commons in NY
    Cabazon in CA
    ^ Those are the obvious winners.

But for me in the DC/MD/VA area, I :heart: Leesburg.
  13. OOOO me too, well that's probably b/c that's the only one near me, besides Potomac Mills
  14. when do you think is the best time of year to go to Woodbury commons?
  15. Michigan City is the second worst outlet mall I have been to, Gurnee Mills takes number 1 in that list. If you are in the Chicago area Aurora has the best outlet mall. And I am trying to find prices to fly to NY for Woodbury Commons as we speak! (My thought would be avoid Christmas time as it's overrun with British people doing their cheap Christmas shopping).