Best oil blotting sheets

clean and clear- i used to use the crabtree and evelyn ones- not sure if they are in the stores anymore ( i think you have to order them online) but i like the clean and clear ones much better!!!:yes:

So apparently clean and clear is the way to go. I can't believe you guys just decided one day to start using toilet seat covers!!!:roflmfao: How does that work, do you just steal them from public toilets? lol cut them into squares while sitting in the stall? :lol: ahhhhh! funny. ;)

So apparently clean and clear is the way to go. I can't believe you guys just decided one day to start using toilet seat covers!!!:roflmfao: How does that work, do you just steal them from public toilets? lol cut them into squares while sitting in the stall? :lol: ahhhhh! funny. ;)

I know...who'da thunk it? Everytime I go in a stall and see those, I think about the ladies here blotting their faces with them.

Don't pay money for those! I use toilet seat covers. I know, I know, trust me they work perfectly. Best thing is they are free!!! One seat cover makes alot of little sheets. I cut them into squares and put'em in a bag.

Way overpriced to buy. I refuse.

OMG, that is an excellent idea. I have been using the Dior ones because they came "free" with other stuff that I got from NM.

Hmmm...that's interesting about the toilet seat covers. Has anyone tried the Shiseido ones? I've read some good reviews on those. They do have the powder on them, though, and someone here said they don't like the ones with the powder.

I use these and they are my favorite though I have tried others. Including paper products not intended for oil-blotting use!;)

The Shiseido sheets are amazing. I've been using them exclusively for years. Unfortunately, my skin gets very oily so I've tried lots of brands. Clean and Clear, in my opinion, absolutely sucks. Maybe it's just my skin. Due to the fact that the sheet is plastic, it kind of spread the oil around and slides on top of the skin. Also, it's very small.

Get SHISEIDO.

heehe I just don't think I could pull one out and start blotting my face with it! lol it's meant for bums!!!:nuts:

:lol: You know, I have to say I have never pulled one straight out of the container and started blotting my face. That visual totally cracked me up.:lol:

It totally works, trust me.;) just pull a few out next time your out, fold em up put em in your bag, cut em up when you get home and...you just saved yourself $10.00. Or how much it is they cost, I don't know I've never bought any.:shame: I admit it, I steal toilet seat covers.