Best of Laura Mercier & Bobbi Brown

1. Hi!

I dont have these near me and I am travelling soon so I would like to know if there any specific products that are worth looking at..

I already use the LM seceret concealer (will get back ups!) and the BB shimmer brick and corrector..

Are there any other recommendations?

2. I LOVE both these brands - and LM loose powder is my ALL Time favorite as well as there lipglosses and oh gees I could go on and on.

Bobbi Brown has a new BB cream that I want to check out I have not tried it yet and BB also makes a very good tinted moisturizer along foundations. :smile:
  3. I really really like the Laura Mercier mascara- it's the basic one, I can't remember its exact name. I also like the Bobbi brown lipstick on Sandwash pink and the all black one in desert rose. Have fun!
  4. LM: Guava Eyeshadow Single
    Foundation Primers in Original & Hydrating
    Cakeliner (the Activator & Push Brush are a waste)
    Creme Cheek Color Brush
    Secret Camouflage Concealer

Skin foundation
    Regular TM
    Extreme Party Mascara
    Shimmerbricks - if you can get a hold of the LE Rose Gold & Wild Rose, they were both very pretty. As is the Pink (just Pink; not Pink Quartz) one
    Slopes blush
    Gel liners - Twilight Night Shimmer, Black (though the Clinique Brush On is blacker, BB lasts longer IME), Violet
    Precise Gel Liner & Blush Brushes
    Pot Rouge in Pale Pink (which is much more of a cool, bright pink than a pale pink a la Illa Katie or Chanel Narcisse JC)
  5. I like lm eye basics as an eyeshadow primer....I've tried all kinds including ud primer potion and Mac paint pot in painterly and Prefer LM..l tried a LM mascara once, can't remember which kind, but i didn't like flaked on me.

Another vote for the bb gel eyeliner. They have good quality eyeshadows too.
  6. The Bobbi brown gel liners are smudge-free, pigmented, and (to me, anyway) one of the best on the market... Definitely worth trying if you get the chance! :smile:
  7. I usually like products from Laura mercier but their secret finish was not that great. It didn't blend in very well
  8. YES - I totally agree with you!!!
    I overlooked them when I replied to this post earlier and they definitely deserve a good mention. They are actually my very favorite BB product :smile:
  9. The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizers and Bobbi Brown Correctors are HG for me!
  10. I love the translucent powder and eye canvas from Laura Mercier! I have literally tried every finishing powder from MUFE to Mac and this is the best one! The eye canvas comes in different shades that makes for a great eye primer and neutralizes the eye lid for days when you want a simple look.

Bobbi brown is one of my favorite cosmetic lines, I love the Creamy lip color in shades Heather Buff and Honeysuckle. The corrector and concealers are great and the eyeshadows are amazing! Great pigmentation and a great amount for the price you pay. I would definitely check those out! HTH!
  11. sadly I have to agree with you.
    I've been playing with it and trying to like it, but cannot recommend. darn!
  12. LM's Caviar Eye Sticks are excellent! They are eye shadow in a twist up form. They stay put all day - even in 100+ degree heat.
  13. I don't use Laura Mercier but I have a lot of favorites from Bobbi Brown

Skin Foundation, really great for oily skin and does feel like skin
    Gel Liners, the best IMO
    Blushers, I love them
    Lipsticks, very moisturizing and great color selection
    Pot rouge, multi purpose for lips and cheeks
  14. I love Bobbi Brown gel liners, shimmer bricks, and foundation stick!!