Best, Non-Flakey Mascara?!?!

1. I am trying to find a great, non-flaking mascara that will also give me some length. I have very sparse lashes and super dry eyes. Literally, I produce no tears and have to take prescription eye drops every day! So, I can't wear anything that will flake and get in my eyes. Do you have any suggestions? Right now I am wearing DiorShow, but I'm not super impressed. I've also tried MaxFactor (the silicone brush one) and ZoomLash by Mac.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Eponine03

2. i have loved L'Oreal Voluminous for a long time. it doesn't flake and makes my lashes thick and long.

3. Lash Out by L'Oreal for drugstore
    Inimitable by Chanel for designer
    I also like Origins Full Story.

4. Another vote for Chanel's Inimitable.

5. i also have the very dry eyes problem, and YSL's everlong seems to work well for me thus far, although i'm planning to try chanel's inimitable :tup:

6. right now i'm using too face's lash injection. it's the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. i've also had good luck when i use smashbox's mascara primer under another mascara.

7. Thanks! I'll give both of those a try!

Eponine03

8. I like this one too, doesn't flake at all on me. CoverGirl makes decent mascara I think too, However LOreal Voluminous flakes like crazy (the non waterproof one) on me, which is too bad because Ive heard such good things about it from so many others :shrugs:

9. Another vote for Toofaced Lash Injection. No flakies here!

10. Blinc's KissMe Mascara. It is AMAZING you can get it wet and it won't come off - you will NEVER have racoon eyes and it doesn't ever flake. It's sold at Sephora.

11. Thanks, ladies! I'll hit the beauty counters this weekend.

Eponine03 :heart:

12. Blinc's Kiss Me Mascara is so wonderfu! It "tubes" your lashes. It won't run, flake or give you raccoon eyes if you forget to take it off. I have very sensitive eyes and love, love, love this mascara. And it makes your eyelashes a lot longer.

13. Me too!

14. I've been meaning to try one of those "tube effect" formulas for a while, guess it's time. :yes: