Best Moment of The 2007 Hermes Year!

Great thread KB!

For me it was getting my Birkin. Going to the store in NYC and leaving with tons of loot! It was amazing, it was shocking (that much money being sent gave me a mini- panic attack) and it was something I will never forget!

What I love most though it seeing/hearing/meeting so many wonderful people from this forum. I really think it is one of the COOLEST things in the world that this forum brings friends together. REAL friends. Friends that fly all over the world to visit one another, friends that give to others through RAOK or just because, friends who talk all the time, friends who meet up, etc.

This forum would be nothing without all the friends :heart: So when someone is on your nerves here, even me or Vlad :amuse:, just remember how many friends you have here! It really is something amazing to me!

Looking forward to getting to know more of you, meeting more of you, and purchasing more Orange in 2008!!!

GG :heart:

I have met some absolutely amazing women on this board. I am also hoping to meet so many I have become 'cyberfriends' with but not had the opportunity to meet yet.

My favorite posts include.... 'weiners up' (thank you CB, that really is one of the cutest pics ever)...... Asa's letter (the one that described what 'mommy does during the day')..... all the great pics in the action and scarf threads...all the great memories from Princess B. I am sure there are more but I'll stop for now...

Ah, i've just joined recently, but, i've had a lot of free time on my hands, and i've been looking at things and not really saying much. But, the thread thats grossed me out the most, but still makes me smile, is GucciGals thread about how hermes bags are made :smile: The advice i've recieved has been fabulous, and i've finally got a 50cm Havanne PHW Clemence Birkin on order, and have picked up 4 ties, which are just so smooooth :smile: Other threads that have made me laugh, the harry potter hermes story, and transcendents love poem to mr lau still makes me laugh :smile:

for me it's on a personal level - the online baby shower arranged for me by fellow tPFers earlier this year and finally having our first baby! thank you all so much!

and of course, the love from everyone here is just overwhelming and humbling! 2007 was both a joyous and yet sad year for me, but i'm just thankful for making it and here's a toast to a fruitful 2008 ahead for all of us!

:drinkup:

I Have So Many Lovely Memories....

I Have So Many Lovely Friends Here ~ Who Feel More Like Sisters!!!:heart: You All!!!!

All The Reveals....Jag, Megs ~ Wow! Everyone!!!

The Beautiful Pictures, Both Traveling Twillys, RAOK, The Get-Togethers, The Trips....

The Silly Funny Jokes, The Laughs, The Tears, All The Support.......

The Most Beautiful Ladies & Gentleman ~ Who Make This The Most Ultimate Forum Imaginable...Thank You For All Your Knowledge, Kindness, Love & Friendship!!!!!:heart:

***I Hate To Say Only Certain People ~ Because I :heart: & Adore You All. But, I Have One Summer Afternoon, I Spent With Jag Online (With Many More To Follow)...I Will Never Forget & It Will Forever Be In My Heart. Thank You J. :heart:U!!!!!!

& My Other Honey Kellybag ~ Thank You Both For All You Do!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

WEINERS UP!!

I am so addicted to TPF and have known lots of loveliest friends here who are so nice and always willing to help with many things. I love to see the reveal thread and read lots of useful information and experiences from the forum. I also love to look at pictures and drool over lots of bags.

And thank you very much for letting me share my collection with you all wonderful people here. Thank you for liking my posts. I will keep doing it more. I do enjoy all reading, looking and posting here very much. Thank you to mods and all the lovely TPF friends. This forum is something so amazingly wonderful. BRAVO!!

:tup::heart: :woohoo::flowers: :drinkup::love: :welcome::cutesy:

Since I'm a newbie, I am still in awe of tpf!!!! You are all wonderful and I love the wealth of information and pictures....I wish there would be a convention for all of us H addicts!!! That would be awesome..

It is that time again to wrap up another year here on our subforum and to kick off 2008 at Hermes.

--What a fun idea for a thread, Kellybag. :smile:

So, what exactly was your best Hermes sub-forum moment of the year? Was it someone's reveal thread? Was it a big laugh we all enjoyed? Maybe a new member that joined us?

--Hmm. I have enjoyed many reveals. Katel's Bolide collection quickly comes to mind. The woman (I'm sorry, that I'm blanking on her name, I do remember that she was pregnant at the time.) who got the champagne colored leather Croc Birkin. I loved Megs and Vlads' Hermes in NYC odyssey.
The pictures were amazing!! I love seeing the guys who post here such as duncan_ & the husbands who come here wanting to surprise their wives with dreams of orange boxes. I've had many laughs on the forum (RAOK ladies are the best!)

Here's to a great 2008!! May everyone's H dreams come true. :smile:

user_offline.gif