Best moderately price clothing designer

1. Do you have a favorite brand which has always provided you with great quality, flattering cuts and timeless styles? Please share. My vote goes to BCBGMaxazria.

2. I like BCBG a lot as well. I really like Juicy Couture, although the quality seems to have declined recently. Every JC item I've tried on (dresses, jeans, swimsuits, tops... not just tracksuits) has fit me PERFECTLY. I also love Splendid for summery dresses and tops...

3. I also like French Connection and Max Studio.

4. I seldom buy any higher-end clothes, but from the close look I've got to other friend's garments, I'd go with FCUK and See by Chloe.

5. Actually, as soon as I read the title, I was about to put BCBG but looks like yall beat me to it!

6. Another vote for BCBG!

7. Free People! And anything bought at Anthropologie!

8. I am a huge fan of A.P.C, etoile by Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno and Fillipa K. I am obviously into euro fashion it seems...

9. Yes yes yes to BCBG, and anything at anthropologie! I love french connection too but a lot of the clothes are cut too slim for me (big shoulders).

I'm also really falling for Vince's stuff...cashmere, shrugs, etc. Bliss!

10. I love Marc by Marc Jacobs and Max & Co... they have lovely printed pieces!

11. Alice & Olivia are great. Plus they never make you look too old which I think some designers have a habit of doing...

12. I love anything by Ella Moss, the cuts are always perfect for me. Also love Trovata, they put in the best details on their clothes.

13. See by Chloe, DVF, Armani, Laundry by Shelli Segal, United Colors of Benetton, Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs are a few of my favourites.
    Used to be Banana Republic, French Connection, BeBe, BCBG but due to location change, I get the above mentioned plus higher designer stuff for what I would pay for at Banana, French Connection, BeBe and BCBG.

14. bcbg.

15. Nanette Lepore, Robert Rodriguez, Kensie!!! Ella Moss is also adorable, and alice and Olivia. Juicy used to be amazing... but I also find their quality is going downhill.