Best mask??

1. to target any of the following? i dont mind buying more than 1 mask!

1) increase moisture
    2) deep pore cleansing
    3) increase radiance

i've been looking at lancome...

i've been using H20 plus clay mineral! love it but would like to add one that doesn't require extensive washing to remove the clay!

thanks!!!:wlae:

2. I'm interested as well. I haven't found a mask that tightens and produces radiance, but increases moisture as well!

3. This one is great for #2 and #3...Arbonne's Exfoliating masque with thermal fusion:

[​IMG]

A friend of mine is an Arbonne rep and so I'm really on an Arbonne kick right now...and that's a good thing! I like this because you're done in 5 minutes. It does heat up as the name suggests but it's not too clay-ey and rinses off quickly. I absolutely love it, esp for the radiance factor!! One warning: it does leave your skin pretty flushed so if you are fair like me be sure to do it in the evening before you go to bed. Not a good idea to do it before you go out.

4. Whew, Grrly...my face would be beet red. :yes::lol::lol:

5. ^^ yeah I look sunburned after I'm done but the next morning...ahhh....

6. Does it really burn? Make your face dry?

I'm interested, but scared at the same time. Heehee.

7. ^^ there a little heat sensation but you only leave it on a few minutes. Not painful at all and it doesn't dry out your face at all. I have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks and it's great for evening it out!

8. http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=5022025

^ that ALWAYS gets rid of my blackheads and I kid you not, I have a TON. They're all over my chin, cheeks and nose. I also tend to rub my face a lot when its dry and you can see the black heads on my fingers when I do this. This stuff by Queen Helene works WONDERS! And it's cheap! :smile:

9. Philosophy's "Oxygen Peel"

10. Lancome Hydra Intense mask is great for moisture and radiance.

I put it on my face at night and wash it off the morning after, but you can also take it off after 5 minutes.

11. [​IMG]
    Borghese
    Active Mud Face & Body 500g/17.6oz
    • Gently detoxifying, toning and polishing the skin
    • Hydrates and firms the skin
    • Apply generously to clean skin
    • Avoid lip & eye area
    • Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes
    • Rinse off thoroughly with warm water using sponge or washcloth

This is my HG, it hydrates, cleanses and my face literally glows after using it. A word of caution, do not let it dry on your face.

12. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, for the deep cleansing. I swear by this stuff!

13. astara brand masks, golden flame for moisture and the blue flame for brighter and cleaner complexsion. sephora and skinstore websites carry this line.

14. I've heard good and horror stories about this product....I still would like to try, Do you recommend the application in the morning or at night? TIA!