Best LV wallet?

1. I'm in search of a new LV wallet to replace my current LV Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois... I'm thinking of getting a Porte-Tresor International. What do you ladies suggest? Any other styles?

(I'm partial to the monogram, but am open to Epi and Damier as well) :love:
  2. I love my french wallet, the Koala wallet is my second choice. I like the PTI too. :biggrin:
  3. i love the koala wallet right now. so stinking cute.

the zippy would be my choice if i had lots of reciepts and a check book i need to carry. the PTI always looks HUGE to me in the boutique.
  4. I'm loving the koala wallet. I know some prefer it in damier, but I love the MC version - it's just so fun !
  5. I think the french wallet is the best.
  6. I've had my Pochette Wallet (or at least that's what they call it on for several years now and LOVE it. It's big enough and holds everything I need.
  7. I vote for the koala wallet. It looks so cute!
  8. :love: I love my Damier French wallet!
  9. i love the koala wallet. it will be my next wallet purchase
  10. I love the Damier koala... I'll probably end up buying it soon :biggrin:
  11. Does LV have a checkbook wallet?
  12. If you are looking for a wallet that holds everything-- I suggest the zippy. I love mine!!
  13. I have the long zipped wallet. I love it. It holds tons of stuff and never pops open because it zips!
  14. I like the french wallet and the PTI. As someone else suggested, if you want something to hold everything the zippy.
  15. i have the pti... but not happy with it. i mean its nice. but they all are..... i also have smaller ones for smaller bags..... also french in epi..... never used.... too madarin!

let me know if anyone ever finds the perfect wallet and bag!