Best LV to use as a diaper bag?

For a diaper bag you're better off with:

Shoulder bag: Impossible to carry a baby and something hand held

Canvas: You'll have to put the bag down in scary places and at times put soiled clothing in the bag

Now that my daughter is older I use the BH as a purse/baby bag and it works great!

Monstouris GM!!!:heart:

i tried different kinds, but it worked the best for me! now that my DD is little bit older, i don't need to tote around EVERYTHING with me - just one diaper and some wipes in my purse......so Monstouris's been sitting in my closet....

babies grow up too fast!!!!

I third this! Or a speedy 40?
I use the 40 as a baby bag for my triplets. Lots of room for all of their "necessities", but no special compartments. I like it because it's tough and can take a beating, rain, snow, whatever comes our way, and the kids can carry it as it is relatively light compared to other bags with excessive hardware and such.

I think the Mezzo that you already have is the best of what is available. Maybe pairing that with a backpack? I also agree with the suggestion of adding a purseket to your Mezzo if you were looking for more compartments.

I purchased the Montsouris to use as a diaper bag, and didn't like it. I found it akward to get in and out of the bag. I would recommend the BH , although if you are carrying bottles, you would need something to protect from spills.

I found myself using my Large Noe, but I removed the drawstring. After a while I just started grabbing whatever was easiest. After many trial and errors, the Noe was the bag that I used daily. It was patina'd enough so that I didn't worry about it.

If the BH had been available when my children were babies, I think it would have worked best for me. One of the purse organizers available would really help too.

Happy shopping and congratulations!

My baby is 2 months old today and I have been using the batignolles horizontal as a baby bag for a little over a week now and I love it. The fact that it's a shoulder bag (hands free) and there is no zipper (easy to reach into) is a plus. I can reach in and pull out diaper, wipes, bib, wallet, cell or whatever I want quite easily.