Best-Looking Musician from the 80's

Pradasmeadow said:
David Essex,and the lead singer from the Bay City Rollers( I forgot his name) oh !!! Does Donny Osmond count ?
The Bay City Rollers, wow, that's a blast from the past. The band member that I had crush on I think his name was Derick.

edsbgrl said:
Oh snap! In that case, Brett Michaels. I know, I know..........(blushing):shame:
Brett Michaels is still HOT!!! I saw him not too long ago on a country music version of Amerian Idol. He was one of the judges. He also sang a solo on one episode. Cute, cute, cute:love:

OK, I don't want to sound like a complete "old Grandma" BUT, is John Taylor, James Taylor's son by any chance?
I have been in love with James Taylor since I was 14.... I went and saw him perform his October Road Tour a year or so ago.

puddinhd58 said:
OK, I don't want to sound like a complete "old Grandma" BUT, is John Taylor, James Taylor's son by any chance?
I have been in love with James Taylor since I was 14.... I went and saw him perform his October Road Tour a year or so ago.

Lol no, John Taylor is not related to James Taylor in any way...not even as distant cousins...

I've posted 2 jpegs below. See any resemblance? :biggrin:

Attachments

• james taylor.jpg
    james taylor.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 27
  • john taylor.jpg
    john taylor.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26