Best lip/eye balm/treatments you've tried

1. Right now, I'm using several lip balms/treatments:
    1. La Roche Posay Ceralip
    2. Murad Pomegranate Lip Balm
    3. Kiehl's Lip Balm
    4. Guerlain Lip lift

For my eyes, I'm using Olay Total effects eye cream.

I've heard about La mer eye cream, being one of the best? 'want to try it one of these days, but 'would want to get some reviews first, since it's not exactly cheap :smile:

With all these lip/eye treatments I'm using, I'm still in search for my HG....'would be great to find out what you ladies consider as your HG stuff for pampering your lips and eyes.

2. For my eyes, the best eye treatments are La Prairie essence of skin caviar and La Prairie spf smart cream. I have used the La mer eye balm and it gave me millia!
    For lips, I love La Mer lipbalm. It is THE best without question. I have been using mine for over a year now and still have loads left in my little tub! I also love mama cocoas lip balm, Philosophy hope in a jar for lips and burts bees. Oh, and MAC spf 15 lip conditioner.

3. Don't laugh...the very best lip balm I've ever found ... Avon. =D Hee Hee My aunt is an Avon lady and I sold it when I was 19. But seriously it is the best. I love all the different flavors they come out with and it truly keeps my lips smooth.

The second best is one that is created by an Indie person - "Martinsville Emporium" is her screen store name. I found her on Etsy and the lip balm she makes is really great. I got a pina colada flavor that is super yummy and smooth. It's a little vaseline like (makes my lips shiny). www.MartinsvilleEmporium.etsy.com

I don't put anything on my eyes ... though I probably should. The circles are so dark it looks like I'm a football player! LOL

4. For lips I use Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream - it really works and they really shine!!!

I also swear by bobbi brown lip balm if they are really bad - although it doesn't really add any shine but does maintain them well!

5. I love Bonne Bell Lipsmackers. My lips freckle and I like their SPF 24 balms. I also use Dr. Haruschka lip balm, which is nice and thick and smells like roses. I also love Smith's Rosebud Salve.

6. Wow, I too LOVE Bonne Bell lipsmackers! I have been using them religiously since 5th grade and I'm 39 now, LOL!

When I wear lipstick I put Benefit's Smooooch underneath and it really helps lipstick last longer...

7. lipbalms:

Smith's Rosebud Salve
    Prada Lip Balm
    Vasoline
    Khiel's #1

8. the best lip balms hands down are
    Elizabeth Arden 8 hour balm
    followed by Kiehl's #1 lip balm and La Mer lip balm
    Rosebud Salve is also nice