Best Foundation?

1. What's the best foundation you've ever used?

I use Chanel right now.l I really like it but I've used it for so long I'm thinking of trying a different brand. Before Chanel I used Bare Escentuals it was really good and I wouldn't break out if I feel asleep with it, which is great but right after applying it my face would get itchy I don't know why.

2. i use Chanel too. Before, I used clinique.

3. I am a complete foundation junkie and my current one is always my favourite, but this time it really is my favourite! It's 'Light Expert' from 'By Terry' in shade 2 and I love it so much, I bought 2 more when I spied them in Space NK yesterday as I know there are waiting lists all over the UK for this wonder product.

Apparently she was responsible for designed 'YSL Touche Eclat' so she has form in the 'cult products' stakes!

4. I like Shiseido's foundation stick, its so creamy and I dont feel like im wearing anything

5. prescriptives traceless and shu uemura

6. Dior Airflash something.

7. I really like SK II airtouch, it goes on so easily and you don't feel like you're wearing anything at all. Everyday Minerals are nice, too.

8. It's Bare Minerals for me.

9. bare minerals or lancome adaptive

10. For good coverage but still natural, Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer or Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.

For a full on foundation, Shu Uemura is one of the best.

11. Just a thought.....many people seem to be allergic to the Bare Escentuals brushes. I've heard that complaint about the itchyness from others. I use their foundations but not their brushes.

I use many:
    Prescriptives for light coverage.
    Bare Escentuals in the summer.
    MAC Studio Stick for print and heavy coverage.
    MAC Studio Tech for a heavier powder coverage than my Bare Escentuals

12. Giorgio Armani

13. I use Chanel Vitalumiere. Good coverage, creamy and makes you look really dewy. I don't know which kind of Chanel you use right now, but you might want to give Vitalumiere a shot. I promise, it's good!

14. Laura Mercier Silk Cream, only use a tiny bit, covers well but still looks natural.

15. I really like the Laura Mercier powder foundation but just switched over to Chanel which is really good too and you get twice as much as LM for the same price!