Best Foundation Primers....

i use the make up forever primer in purple because i have yellow undertones, and i LOVE it. makes my skin absolutely flawless and my makeup stays put way better than it does without it. i also use less makeup since it applies more evenly over the primer.

and emilyk, do you still look green after you put your makeup over the primer? my purple primer makes me look a bit grey before i put my makeup on, but after the makeup, it's flawless.

i used to use mac's prep & prime also...it was the first primer i have ever tried....but it dried out my skin like crazy...all mac moisturizers and exfoliators/ skin care items dry out my skin like CRAZY!

amanda --- well, i put the green on, then put my foundation on... but since i'm so light, the foundation *typically powder based, so even less coverage than liquid) has a hard time covering up the green. i've tried several brands of green stuff, neither of the ones mentioned though. mostly cheaper stuff and powder based stuff. maybe i should try good liquid.

BTW, if this is any indication of my pale-ness...

I went to get a pedicure and got the green deep sea pedi. They wrap your feet in warm towels after putting on some green deep sea kelp cream. it's a pale mint green cream. after they'd washed it off, i had very faintly green feet!!! wtf?! all the nail techs had to come and look; they'd never seen anything like it.

Smashbox's. My cousin swears by it, even though I haven't tried it. But you can take her word for it, she's more addicted to make up than anyone else I've ever known!

I have oily skin and LOVE Perrricone's Ceramic Finish Primer

HATED: Smashbox (greasy as heck)
Laura Mercier (Made makeup look patchy)
Laura Gellar (Just blah..garbage)

I am sure there are more because I feel like I have tried them all! Perricone's is amazing, very pricey but it is truly the only one that works for me.

I use the clear smashbox one...i found the smaller tube in sephora to work better, than the larger pump style...in the pump style one, it gets stuck and you don't get that much product out, and it become a waste of $$$
I use the orange smashbox one. I agree, the large pump dispenser is horrible - I hate it, I am in search of a new primer simply because of that - the product itself is excellent. How dumb they were to package so badly.