Best foundation for dry skin?

1. My skin is very dry, I used to try Shiseido, Clinique, Lancome...Any idea's?

2. I was going to say try Lancome! I know they carry a foundation for dry skin...but besides that..that is the only 1 I could recommend.

3. try Cle De Peau, or By Terry. They might work for you.

4. giorgio armani carries a fabulous foundation for dry skin, it's super moisturizing! their foundation line is SO amazing.

5. I love Bobbi Brown Extra Tinted Moisturizer!!It is sooo great for dry skin!

6. Bobbi Browns's luminous moisturizing foundation has been the best find for dry skin. I have tried all the ones mentioned above and by the end of the day my dry skin is back. Try it you won't be disapointed.

7. Thank you guys!

8. I have very dry skin (especially this time of year) and have had a lot of trouble finding a dewy finish foundation that doesn't accentuate dry patches. Ideally it would be medium to full coverage as well. Any of you fellow dry skinned ladies have any luck?

9. I have dry skin and like MAC mineralized moisture foundation (medium coverage) and YSL Teint Touche Eclat (light to medium coverage). Bobbi Brown also has some foundations suitable for dry skin but I prefer the one from MAC and YSL.

Bourjois Healty Mix and Maybelline Fit me are nice drugstore foundations for dry skin but bolth are light to medium coverage.

10. Try looking at Armani, YSL, By Terry, Tom Ford..

They have formulations that will work for dry skin

11. I have dry skin and live in dry climate. I love my by Terry cream foundation. It works great with Tom Ford primer which is rich almost like a treatment. I wanted to try cle de Peau but their colors are too light for me.

12. Update: I have been liking MAC studio sculpt foundation. It has a satin finish and doesn't require setting powder. I like laura mercier silk creme foundation but the lightest color is too dark on my skin.

13. Nars tinted moisturizer.

14. lancome Visonnaire very good!!

15. I use Armani Luminous Silk as well as Cle de Peau and I find them both to be great for dry skin.