Best eyeliner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to use the MAC pencil liner but that smudged on me so i switched to NARS Black Moon. It's soft enough so that if you want to do a smokey eye look, it smudges well.

if you want it to stay put (i go clubbing every day friday and it STAYS), i apply black eyeshadow over the liner to set it. this works on my bottom lids too.

I have been using Dior and Mac eyeliner pencils.

I recently tried and love Sue Devitt eye intensifier pencils. They're the fatter pencils but they help you achieve a smokey look if that's what you want or you can smudge it out and wear it as shadow. Pretty good stuff. Beautiful colors.

bobbi brown gel eyeliners are the best. So easy to apply. And it does not pull on your eye area, whereas for me, the pencil liners did. I have those little gel pots in all sorts of colors!

Chanel is my fave but I recently bought a Nars eyeliner pencil that I like as well. I always use Benefit F...Y...Eye to prime my eyelids before applying liner or shadow. Works great! So does Urban Decay primer.

I use a quad pack of cake eyeliner from Chanel. I just wet my eyeliner brush, sweep on a little and it lasts forever! I then use the DuWop reversible eyeliner pen underneath my bottom liner to ensure it wont sweat off in the Texas heat.

I didn't buy it in black, but I just got a liner by Hard Candy that I am loving...and believe me, I am totally eyeliner challenged. It's got the liner on one end (the kind you scroll up, not a pencil), and a smudge brush on the other, with a shadow in the middle section for softening/smudging, etc. I really like it so far, it's very versatile, and they had it in several colors at Sephora, so I am sure you can find it in your color. It's been lasting me all day too, which is a major accomplishment.

Please excuse me for my stupidity...it's not from Hard Candy, it's from Stila. DUH. I swear I am losing my brain cells.......

Status
Not open for further replies.