Best Eye Cream

1. I've been trying to find one to get rid of my dark circles. And if it prevents wrinkles, so much the better. But mainly, the dark circles that have been plaguing me all my life. I need one that actually has visible results! Mine doesn't, at least imo.

So ladies, what eye creams would you recommend/has worked for you?

2. Have you tried Hylexin? My cousin had dark circles as well and it did wonders for her!

3. i like la mer and clea de peau

4. I've never heard of that, but I'm looking into it now. Thanks!

And also, is la Mer really all it's cracked up to be?

5. Honestly, I've heard more complaints about La Mer than positive things...maybe you can ask for a sample and see if it works for you?

6. i agree....i love la mer but i've heard a lot of complaints....i think it really depends on your face and ur skin

7. Shu, try a search on this forum, you find all the or too much info you need to know. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/ It's a nice forum (by a Canadian spa) which has members from all over the world.

8. Thanks! I'll try that.

9. Im not sure if there is anything on the market that gets rid of dark circles,especially if it is hereditary I would see a docter first.

10. I tried LaMer and I didn't like it at all.

11. Arbonne.... it's fantabulous... my mom uses it, and she looks amazing now... and i love their lines also.. thier eyecream works great..
    oh have you heard of the penis cream, i think Bergdorfs sells it.. thats supposed to do wonders too. Its bits of baby cirumcized penis skin.

12. Are you serious?? That just sounds wrong.... :blink:

13. I have to agree...I don't know if I like the idea of putting penis skin on my eye...

But then again, there is placenta cream...

14. I've tried a bunch... now I'm using Oil of Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. It's reasonable and works great!

15. i've heard of that stuff...so weird.