Best Eye Cream?

1. Looking for an eye cream for my mom. Her skin has lost some elasticity but no severe eye circles or puffiness.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. :flowers:
  2. Yes, I was about to start a similar thread. Thanks Sonya !! Girls, suggestions welcome, I'm in the market for one.

3. I love the Aveda Tourmaline charged eye cream or the Arbonne Eye Cream that is part of the RE9 system. The Arbonne has kojic acid which is a natural skin lightener and has gotten rid of my dark circles. The Aveda is good for tightening and keeping my eyes from being puffy.
  4. If its just for dry, delicate skin then try Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. Its good stuff and will really hydrate her eye area.
  5. i use the la mer eye balm
  6. My mum uses La Prairie Eye Cream, she said its pretty good, but i dont knw the specific one shes using tho. Maybe, you can ask at the La Prairie counter =)
  7. I like the Estee Lauder.
  8. I second the La Mer eye balm. That's what I buy for my mom.
  9. revlon
  10. DHC Concentrated eye cream
  11. Try Kiehl's Abyssine Eye cream or Kiehl's firming line (blue in colour)..they're fab.
  12. I really like the Benefit Eye Cream, it really helps with dark circles (when I remember to use it!)
  13. 24/7 freeze eye cream. creme de la mer eye balm.
  14. Neutrogena night time eye cream
  15. A second vote for DHC concentrated eye cream. A jar lasts a long time.