Best Deep Conditioner?

1. Looking for a deep conditioner for my mom. Her hair is dry/brittle/overpermed.

Any suggestions? Leave-in treatments or wash out kinds are all welcome. Thanks. :flowers:
  2. i like the frederic fekkai hair masque. very rich and smells great too!
  3. How about a deep conditioner by Redken? I looove their hair products :love:

Extreme Rescue Force: strengthens, repairs, and provides protection for chemically and mechanically distressed hair.

All Soft Heavy Cream: provides ultra-rich softness, manageability and moisture to dry/brittle hair.
  4. Thanks, will check both brands out. :smile:
  5. Fekkai's Shea hair masque is terrific. I'd recommend that for anyone with really dry brittle hair. In fact, his shea line is really made for people with hair like that.
  6. [​IMG]

Kerastase Masquintense treatment was recommended by my hairdresser. My hair is ultra-fine, so I only use it on the ends but I find it helps alot .
  7. I love Alterna's hemp "repair" line. They have a shampoo and conditioner...
    [​IMG]It's on
  8. Kerastase... which ever product is suited for you!!! All of their mask are divine, TDF!
  9. KERASTASE is the best!!!!!!!
  10. oo im going to try these..

i use aussie 3minute miracel.. i love it
  11. Hey you have to try the Aphogee line. They have one deep treatment that is amazing!!!! I don't remember exactly what it's called but you can't miss it. It's a square shaped bottle and I think it's called "Restructuring something?" But it's a brownish liquid and it smells disgusting!!!! It smells like rotten fish!!! I swear to god it leaves your hair so shiny for weeks. It's kind of a pain in the ass to do but sooooooooooo worth it.

You apply it wet hair and then sit under the drier for about 20-30 minutes BUT and this part is super important!!!! DO NOT DO NOT try to move or bend your hair afterwards!!!! It turns rock hard and will break off!!!!!!!!!!!!! After it hardens you simply get in the shower and let the water run over it till it starts to soften again and gets all washed out. I know it sounds like a huge project but it really works. Hope this helps.
  12. There have been lots of great products already posted, but one of my favs is Redken "ButterTreat" from their Smoothing line (It's in a brown/bronze tube) It's a shea butter treatment that smells great and works really well too. I also have very dry hair and this stuff helped me recover from a bad (very bad!) chemical straightening experience. She could even use it as a regular conditioner if her hair is really dry.

One thing my stylist recommended is to put conditioner in wet hair and cover it with a shower cap and leave it in for a couple of hours (the heat from your head will help keep the hair shaft open and the conditiner can be absorbed really well) and then rise with cold water to seal the shaft. It feels wet, slimy and yucky while it's one but it really works. :yes:
  13. best drugstore hands down is aussie 3 minute miracle.

salon is kerastase.
  14. Aveda damage remedy is good
  15. kerastase age recharge