Best deal on the Dr. Q Groovee bag?

1. I'm looking for the best deal I can get on the Groovee bag in Chocolate..ideally a coupon code plus no sales tax.

I've only seen it at Saks, Shopbop, and Eluxury...am I missing anything else? Right now the best deal I can get is Shopbop (no sales tax) or Saks if I can get my hands on a 10% off code.

Let me know!

2. Zappos is no sales tax as well i believe... but last time i checked, it wasnt there anymore.

T____T i want the Dr. Q Groovee in bordeaux but i doubt i can find it anywhere now so i think i might be getting it in the chocolate as well.

i dont think i was of much help lol

3. Yea..I would totally get it from Zappos for its return policy if it was still there. No sales tax and I can get it price matched even if its only a tad bit cheaper. It's too bad about the bordeaux...I know not that many places carried it so good luck :smile: Otherwise the chocolate is gorgeous too!

4. I was looking for the bordeaux Groovee bag too online with no luck :sad:. I think the next best color is the chocolate. I'm so tempted to buy that one.