Best day ever! Had to share with my H girls!

Mar 26, 2007
Okay! So as some of you may know, I have a job I love and a boss I hate. He screams and cusses and takes things out on me and is a TERRIBLE manager.

Today I had a second interview at an amazing creative firm (I am a graphic designer) and they offered me a job! It pays about 15% more than I am making right now, with great benefits, vacation time, flexible hours and a non-corporate environment with COOL people to work with! I took the offer and start in two weeks! And what was funny, one of the girls at the interview commented "not to sound weird, but you smell really great! what are you wearing?" Why, Kelly Caleche, of course!

Then, to top it off, I went to the dentist. I hadn't been in three years :shame: but... NO CAVITIES! WOOHOO!

So I'm celebrating! I'm selling a LOT of stuff on ebay and my Herbag is about half paid for already as soon as I send the lovely PF'er the payment! I may have my bag sooner than I thought! I'm just trying to decide if I want to wait and let that be my congratulatory new job present, or if I want to get an H scarf-- I'd be able to pay off my bag even sooner though with my bigger paycheck, if I didn't get the scarf. What do you ladies think?

Anyway it's been a fabulous day and I just HAD to share! :yahoo: I haven't had a really good day like this in a while!

what a great thread. It makes my bad day look a little brighter since a great tpf'er is having such a great day. Congrats on the new job

Thanks for sharing

Good for you!! I don't have any suggestion on what you treat yourself with, but if you go with your gut, you'll not only deserve it - you'll love it!!