The Beauty Bar

Best Daily Face Moisturizer?

DenimShopaholic Posted By DenimShopaholic Posted Aug 31, 2006

1. Antipodes Rejoice Light Day Cream; sometimes I'll mix in a bit of Josie Maran Argan Oil for night time.

2. Kate Somerville day moisturizer. I also like the LaMer sunscreen fluid SPF 30 over my moisturizer.

3. Lately I've been using the Aveeno Positively Radiant...I love it! I think I like it more than the Dermalogica moisturizer I had been using.

4. Currently using Clinique Superdefense SPF25... highly recommend!

5. CeraVe PM Lotion. It's an affordable, drugstore product with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and niacinamide! It's also great for sensitive skin (no dyes or scents). This $11 product seriously works better than all expensive brands I've tried. The AM version of this product (it has sunscreen) is also amazing.

6. I have sensitive skin which is prone to oiliness, especially in hot weather, and I like Avene Light Hydrating Cream. It is gentle yet effective in keeping skin hydrated.

7. i absolutely LOVE josie maran's organic argan oil. that's all i have been using and my skin looks radiant!

8. I have bee using a cross between Ponds dry skin and Garnier moisture rescue. I do like garnier but my skin still feels dry. That's why I alternate between the two. This might not be an appropriate question to ask, but I have reasearched online for the best lotion for eczema that's affordable, but I just can't seem to find it. Do any of you have any suggestions? I have been using organic coconut oil, which works very well, but I always like to have a back up lotion.

9. I am currently using the PTR All Day Oil Control Matte SPF 20. Is a moisturizer+sunscreen in one. Is expensive but to me, is worth it. I dont want to have the wet look/oil on my face.
    I have lots of oil on my forehead and nose. This moisturizer absorbs oil all day.

10. which Kiss My Face moisturizer do you recommend?

11. im really loving la mer soft cream.. its very good

12. I use shiseido future solutions Lx, it's abit pricey but last a year for me.

13. I have been using embryolisse and love it.

14. cetaphil this stuff is amazing!

15. I would recommend the honey calendula.