Best concealer for blue veins on face???

1. Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good concealer to use on blue veins on the face? I am very, very pale and have very dry skin, so I have a hard time finding a concealer that A) covers and B) lasts without settling into pores. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I'm not ready to go the IPL route yet.

2. One of the best around (IMHO) is dermablend.

It's waterproof, and has been around forever. It's tinted to your skintone (they have a huge selection of skintones, not just fair/medium and dark) and takes just a tiny amount to cover. Then you set it with a translucent setting powder that accompanies the makeup.

It's successfully used to cover port-wine birthmarks, rosacea, vitiligo, etc.

It's a little pricey, but you can frequently find it on eBay for less. Worth every penny.

Good luck!
  3. Thank you! I don't know why I did not think of Dermablend before. I will definitely check them out.
  4. Hey,
    [FONT=&quot]Well I never used any type of cleanser but I can suggest you a website Organic Brands I hope it will be helpful for you..

5. ^ Can you say spam? It's not allowed here. :nogood:
  6. My apologies, duplicate post.