Best Coach Christmas ever!!!

1. There was only one bag I really wanted :love:but it was all soldout. Well thanks to my wonderful dear mother I got it. Can you guess what bag I got?
    [​IMG]

2. Is it the Peony tote?

If so, that's so great! I know you really wanted that bag!

3. I'm racking my brain trying to remember if you mentioned a bag you wanted. I think peony tote sounds like a good guess! Otherwise, I can't remember your wish list! Hurry, let us see!!!

4. So many boxes!!:drool: You're such a tease! What did you get!!!

Is there a peony scarf in one of those boxes? And I would also guess a peony tote.

5. need...more...pics!:sweatdrop::hysteric::sos::wondering:noggin::popcorn::search::p

6. The teasing is fun.
    I'll show you what I got in the smallest box.
    [​IMG]
    The Miranda earrings. I love them.

7. OMG! I hope you got a peony scarf! That'd be the coolest and sweetest thing of all! I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle! LOL!

8. No more teasing.

[​IMG]
    :love::love::love:

and the matching wallet.
    [​IMG]

9. Yay!! :yahoo:Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! It's beautiful!! Wear it in good health! And your mom is a sweetheart, obviously!

10. BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on your beautiful gifts. Is there one more box? Or am I miscounting?

11. Thank you tlloveshim.

Peony tote & peony wallet :love:
    [​IMG]

12. Gorgeous! Love the PINK!

13. I love that tote! Such a great spring bag! Congrats!

14. Awwwww!!!! That is such a wonderful present!!! It must have been hard to track that down. That was so thoughtful! Is that the small tote?

15. It is the medium tote.