Best browns with dark navy suit? Sorry I omitted the poll with last post.

?

Which neutrals do you prefer with dark navy or midnight blue?

1. Gold

2. Etoupe

3. Chocolate

4. Ebene

5. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Oops, I neglected to add the poll, here it is.

2. I think anything not brown - Gold or Black would look nice.

3. I should have said "best neutrals" inasmuch as included black, which is not a "brown" - thanks merika for taking note.

4. I think all the colours you mention go well with dark blue, but I personally would choose chocolate!

5. I love Gold! IT goes with everything, and looks particularly beautiful with navy!

6. I think gold would be the nicest!

7. I was torn between Gold and Etoupe, but leaned with Etoupe. Such a stunning taupe color on blue, and looks amazing together too!

8. I love Gold w/ Navy... esp in the summer. So elegant.

9. I have a natural bag which is a breath away from Gold and it goes with absolutely everything, bar none. It looks especially smashing against a darker colour like navy, black or brown though... whoa ramble. I vote gold :shame:

10. vote for black...

11. Me too! Chocolate with dark blue is very chic and sophisticated! A great combination, IMO! My next choice would be Etoupe......:yes:

12. Hmmmm, this is a tough question for me. I would go for a darker brown to go for a dressy look and gold for a more casual look.

13. I love brown and navy...I would say chocolate or ebene.

14. Etoupe with Dark Navy or Midnight Blue are the best combo!!!

15. gold or etoupe! somehow i do not like black or dark browns with dark blues