Best Bbag to use like a briefcase?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Opinions, please, on the best style(s) to use as a briefcase/totebag? I teach 2nd grade, and I haul folders and papers to grade, etc. back and forth.:nuts: It would be in addition to carrying a handbag, not instead of. Doesn't have to close at the top. Just has to be big enough.

Work/Office? Purse? Would that work? TIA!

Actually, I say the Part Time because to me it looks kind of brief case-like. It's wider/longer and can accomodate legal pads and files. Only issue I have ever had is how shallow it is so sometimes I can't zip it closed. But, I agree, Work would definitely work also. I just didn't like how big it felt to me, felt like luggage on me.

Shopper is perfect. It can hold a lot and it can also hold a laptop. Plus the top doesn't zip so if it is a little over the top it doesn't matter. I am going to get one in caramel if I can find it.:yes:

I've used my Work for, well...Work a lot. Seems to um, Work, very well (lol)...

I'd love to see a picture though of someone wearing their Shopper loaded down with 'briefcase-type' stuff....I'm sure that's a great choice too!

Although I havent seen the shopper IRL I would say this looks the best for holding the kind of stuff you want to carry.

I have seen a picture of the bag from a side-on view and it looks quite roomy for papers, folders etc

There was an auction on ebay for a GORGEOUS Ink Shopper... not sure if it has already sold.

I think it is Powderpuffs auction :yes: Gorgeous bag, and colour!

It is a beautiful bag and I thought about it seriously, but I don't wear blue that well or that often. I do hope someone gets Powderpuff's love ink!
Although I havent seen the shopper IRL I would say this looks the best for holding the kind of stuff you want to carry.

I have seen a picture of the bag from a side-on view and it looks quite roomy for papers, folders etc

There was an auction on ebay for a GORGEOUS Ink Shopper... not sure if it has already sold.

I think it is Powderpuffs auction :yes: Gorgeous bag, and colour!