Best Airport in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2007
Hi there! I hope this is posted in the correct place, if not I apologize and Mods feel free to move it to the right home. I have not been to Paris in about 10 years, but DH and I are planning a trip there for my 30th birthday. I searched the site and could not find any threads on which airport in Paris is better: Charles de Gualle or Orly. If any of you wordly travlers can give me some advice on why you prefer one over the other I would greatly appreicate it as I want this trip to be really special; this is a big b-day! Also any other advice about hotels, etc. would be great. Thanks in advance, be well and happy travels to you!
:heart::heart::heart:

I have only been to the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, it seemed to be nice, I was so rushed I really didn't have time to check it out. I hope you have a great time, and what a wonderful place to be on your b-day!!!!!

There are LOTS of PARIS threads here in the PF...do a search and u will get LOTSA help!
CDG airport is bigger(services more areas too) than Orly...its a better airport IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.