Best 3 Step Face Care Line?

A lot of people also tell me that Clinique 3-Steps is really good:yes: . I’ll have to give it a try sometime but I use:

Morning: La Mer Cleansing Lotion, The Tonic and The Oil Absorbing Lotion (summer but if winter The Moisturising Lotion)

Evening: La Mer Cleansing Fluid, The Tonic, The Concentrate and then The Moisturising Lotion

My skin was semi-oily but now it’s as matte as a chalkboard and now I can actually use The Cleansing Lotion instead of Gel but I’m not risking the Crème itself yet:P. I think to permanently get rid of your blemish you have to restore your skin balance (I’m sounding too much like a La Mer assistant here:lol:).

Megs said:
Help me find a new line guys! I'll pay whatever :flowers:

However if you want go for broke, buy La Prairie Skin Caviar with their other 2 steps but for me, it&#8217;s way OTT. Or if you want to trade in your car, the 50-million-steps-in-1 Essence de La Mer, a &#163;1,500 (~$2700), 21-day job = <$125 a day :wtf: but you get a free gigantic fridge magnet and a 16 page manual on how to use it:wtf: . My friend had really large (i.e. visible across the car seats) pores and after she dished out for one her face is smooth as silk, it&#8217;s really unbelievable.

I used Clinique for 14yrs,obviously different creams i.e 'turnaround,dramatically different,etc.This year i decided to change i use Estee lauder and its perfect.My skin was oily prone to break-outs and now its so clear.

I also use Proactiv & love it. Around 29 or 30, I started having the hormonal acne on my chin at that time of the month. Very painful! I started using Proactiv as a regular routine & I never had another breakout. My skin looks so good now.:smile:

I think it depends on how oily and how mature your skin is-- I used Clinique 3 step for years and a few years ago it stopped working for me! I was breaking out, oily but my face felt kind of tight at the same time. I've been on the hunt for the magic combination ever since...:crybaby:

for the summer I am using... Philosophy's Makeup Optional kit and love it. The set includes:

Purity Made Simple cleanser
Hope In A Jar moisturizer
For toner I use Witch Hazel

extras:
When Hope Is Not Enough A.M. Serum
Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream

However if you want go for broke, buy La Prairie Skin Caviar with their other 2 steps but for me, it’s way OTT. Or if you want to trade in your car, the 50-million-steps-in-1 Essence de La Mer, a £1,500 (~$2700), 21-day job = <$125 a day :wtf: but you get a free gigantic fridge magnet and a 16 page manual on how to use it:wtf: . My friend had really large (i.e. visible across the car seats) pores and after she dished out for one her face is smooth as silk, it’s really unbelievable.

Ok that is so expensive I nearly just fainted... but it works wonders eh??? I wonder if I could talk my parents into buying it for me (YEA right!!) But I really do wonder how amazing it could work...

I may never know!!! :shame:

Thanks everyone for the helpful tips- I'll be makign a purchase soon so I appreciate your help!!

proactiv salavaged 2 and 1/2 years of high school. i never had that tv acne but man could i break out. what i have now is acne scars from those good ole days, i need a product to end that. but proactiv has so much to choose from.

clinque RUINED my face ughhh which sucked becuase i had a really good clinque SA from bloomies..