Besso Bags

Yes, these are the Vintage style bags. Weird suede like leather that is durable as all get out. The difference between the 2 are just the color shade. The Gray is....well...Gray and the Charcoal is more of a light Black color. Besso has discontinued making the Motorcycle style bags (Tanfanny had told me this). The regular Bessos are a shiny like leather, more smooth than rough (like the Vintage).
Beware of the Diva Bessos. Still a Besso but made in "leather-like" material. These bags cost in the 29-49 dollar range.

I really like this turquoise besso but I am also liking the vintage blue one that was posted already...
Which one do you guys think I should go for? Any opinions would be appreciated!

Here is the turquoise one...
besso%20med.%20turquoise%20.jpg

The Turqouise one you are looking at is a Medium sized. It's 13x7x3 instead of 15x9 or so. Just a heads up in case size is important.

I have my eye on a Balenciaga because of these Besso's. Oh my poor husband!

Mine has a bid but only of 59.99. I looked over completed auctions and they do sell but maybe not for big bucks and maybe not on the first listing. I'd definitely try again. I have to admit, they are a great great bag to bang around in.

Ok, so I list it again...with a really low starting price. I really don't hope too much but to get my ebay fees back...

That been said, I still think it's of good quality. Mine is a large white leather Besso, and maybe I made a mistake in buying the large one. Just feel it's a little too big for an inspired bag...but I believe it's related to my own size too. So, hope I can get some luck to sell it this time.

Btw, the vintage one in charcoal looks pretty nice...

I had to list my Denim one because now I have the B-Bag bug really bad. Hoping someone wants one for Christmas. I figure if I sell these Besso's while they are still new it's a few hundred towards the Real Deal. So I'll probably list my Charcoal too but it is so pretty. Better than the Denim maybe.

I finally got my zipper on my Denim one running smoothly after alot of use.

Wow. I don't think I've really seen a Besso bag before. If I did then I don't remember. :shrugs: Ok, let me say this......I am not a Balenciaga girl. I just don't know much about the bags. Not saying anything neg. about them, just don't know much about them. Having said that, if you like the bag, I sure don't think its a "sin". The bags advertise as "Inspired" right? No harm, no foul. :jammin:

I don't know about this. I read over and over again about everyone's not being in favor of wearing things that look so much like the original designer version, whether it's LV, Marc or any other big name designer. This Besso looks to me like a very much inspired B-bag.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

It is quite a debate. I'll say this though...I probably never would have gotten a Balenciaga had I not gotten a Besso first. The style of the bag hooked me and now I can have style and great leather. It was a good lesson learned.

Is the Besso brand wide accepted? I listed a white leather large motorcycle Besso twice last month (the first time I tried to sell some of my bags on ebay) at really low prices, because I was re-organizing my closet. But nobody wanted it....But, I agree, for the price, the Besso ones are actually pretty well made. I just feel a little uncomfortable carrying bags that are too designer-inspired.

i think i saw your auction on Ebay,but you dont ship internationally right :sad:

We aren't suppose to talk about ebay sales on here and i have probably already said too much in regard to that. If anyone wants to talk about my auctions in particular you should write me through ebay.

My husband is happy I bought a Balenciaga. He "thinks" it will end my eternal search of purses. Hahahahaha

I am however now on a purse Ban until MAY!!!! That's my birthday. Then it will be A kooba and either a Gryson or Hayden Harnett.