Bessie's got some brand new bags! :) Ive been behind on sharing but come see my 6!

1. haha ok so i have been a lot of behind! I wanted to share these in seperate posts but why not put them all together These are all pretty new to me i have been so busy with school i havent had time to share but i am in love with each and every one!!!!

The botkier bianca and black rose hobo i just got from the sample sale and they are both delicious!!!

the botkier Sasha duffle i bought about 3-4 wks ago and cant stop using it its just perfect!

The grysons are TDF!!! what craftsmanship and leather and WOW!

and finally the goldenbleu clutch!!! My 1st clutch :smile: I am usually so into bigger bags but with winter its hard to find the right "going out" bag that fits over a coat etc,,, and i am still youngish and still go out to bars and such and people spill stuff in bars, and so even though i am not generally a fan of patent leather at all, i decided that this blue was so gorgeous and that it would be good to have something patent so if someone spills i can just wipe it off instead of ruining a regular leather bag!!! I love the clutch so much more then i anticipated!!! i think its soooo adorable, its big which rocks cause i need my wallet, keys, blackberry, etc and need space for everything!!

SO please enjoy the pictures! :smile: SOOOOO SORRY FOR MY MESSY BATHROOM
    its the only place i can seem to get lighting that acutally captures the real color of my bags :smile:

1st UP BOTKIER LARGE PEARLIZED COGNAC BIANCA!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (SRY FOR THE PJS!)

2nd UP BOTKIER BLACK ROSE HOBO IN METALLIC PLUM!!!

[​IMG]

A close up of the gorgeous color

[​IMG]

3rd UP BOTKIER SASHA DUFFLE IN BLACK!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4th UP GRYSON OLIVIA IN BLACK! (and it next to botkier sasha duffle)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SASHA DUFFLE AND GRYSON OLIVIA

[​IMG]

5TH UP GRYSON SKYE IN CHOCOLATE!!
    [​IMG]

Heheh and of course my baby Napolean sleeping :smile:
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6TH UP GOLDENBLEU MERCEDES CLUTCH IN SEASIDE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OMG....what a haul! Sooooo jealous. I never really "got" the fervor over the Sasha duffel until now--it looks so good on you! And that clutch is adorable.

5. wow, what a haul... very nice....loving the clutch...

6. They all look great!! :tup:

7. Bessie!!! Congrats- what beautiful bags!!!!!

8. The Goldenbleu is my fav!!!!!!!!!! It's purrrrtay! Nice buys.

9. OMG What gorgeous bags!!

10. wow love that clutch :smile:

11. You know I love the Grysons! And they are great on you. Also, love the clutch and the Sasha Duffle - WOW - I need to get me one of those at some point :drool:

12. Gorgeous bags! You have the most fabulous collection! I can hardly wait til I get a Bianca!

13. Oh wow Bessie, what great additions to an already wonderful collection. In particular, I love the look of your chocolate Skye.

14. THANKS GUYS! :smile: I am so excited about all of these they really are some of the nicest bags ive ever owned! :smile:

I would up selling any HH bags i had they just paled in comparison! now i just need to sell more to afford what i bought haha ! :smile:

i have to do everything i can to keep myself from going back to the botkier ss!!! :smile:

15. Oh myyyyyyyyyy. They look great on you.