Bessie's Amazing New Bag Charms!!! :)!!!

1. HI again :smile: me here

so i wanted to share the amazingly beautiful bag charms i have recieved the last few days

i will start with the one i bought today while getting my Tano!

i love cats and saw this and had to have it!:smile:

here is the stock photo
    [​IMG]
    and here are my pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It prob. wont stay on the red bag although it looks amazing on it, i am known to move my charms around :smile: i just thought it was so adorable AND practical haha now i can know the time always!

there were 2 others i wanted to buy SOOOO BADLY that many of you are going to DROOL ALL OVER! :smile:

THEY WERE SO CUTE but for me not as useful cause for the price of $28 i didnt just want the charm i wanted the watch to be useful and for it to be inside something its not as useful cause i would have to get it out each time

but they were SO cute it was heart breaking to walk away from ! :smile: who knows may pick one up another day if i still feel i should have got one !:smile:
    here they are:
    the watches are attached to the charm :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. My other charms to show off are from my lovely new friend ANIKO! :smile: she lives in Ireland and was lovely enough to let me purchase these from her and she HAND MAKES THEM!!!!! :smile: I love them SOSOSOSOSO MUCH THANK YOU ANIKO!!!! :smile: they are my most favorite charm i have ever owned ever!!! :smile: SO WELL MADE< AMAZING LEATHER AND AS CUTE AS CAN BE!!! :smile:

here is one of the charms (alice on one side, and the red queen on the other)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here is the other charm that is the reason i contacted her in the 1st place was because i HAD to have the cheshire cat! :smile:

[​IMG]

and on his other side, :smile: the white rabbit
    [​IMG]

here is the cat and white rabbit one looking AMAZING on my ALI :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally my BEAUUTIFUL!!!!!!! TPF CHARM ON MY ALI AS WELL (although it moves from bag to bag every day)
    [​IMG]

3. Where in the world did you get the cat charm?! I've never seen anything like it and I WANT ONE!!!

4. Beautiful bag and it looks great on you!! Love the color and the shape....ENJOY!!

5. oops, sorry, I meant to post to your Tano Bag thread!!

6. Oh boy, just what I need....jewelry for my bags. They really are so cute.

Is there a link to buy the first kitty one?

7. Omg Bessie - I saw your post and I just had to show this to you:

[​IMG][​IMG]

LOL! I know Aniko too! She is just awesome! She made me Pods that looked like Bbag Pods but I like her's much better! How did you know her? I only have her email - I wonder if she has a website!

Oh and also my current favourite - my little pink money - its a Marc Jacobs - picked it up for $10 at the Off Saks in Niagara Falls!

[​IMG]

Here it is resting comfortably on my Tano Sexy Terry :graucho:

[​IMG]

OMG this is so cool! Such a small world!
    Very cool!

8. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the pods i think ive seen them once before i jsut dont know what i would use them for

is the big cheshire cat the back of the pod?

9. I would assume it is the Cheshire Cat! I have it on my charm too!

This is so cool that you have the charms too! I love them - they are so well made!

I love your clock charms by the way - the cat one is adorable! Not to mention with that you don't need to carry a watch!

10. Wow...really cute!

11. ohh tenmosquito i didnt even nootice the monkey!!! how cute is he :smile: (and ps lovee niagra falls i want to go back there so bad!)

12. Wow Bessie!!! I love the Rogue pods!!!!!! I need one so badly!!!

BTW- I checked out our store for the mukluk "charms" and all they had were a very ragged pair- not good. They had the SMALLEST mittens though- haha~ cute cute~ the mittens were $25 and the ragged mukluks were $35. Don't worry I'll keep on checking for you!! :yes:

13. Bessie thanks for the pics and sharring the link.
    I really love the big red dog charm!!!
    So cute!

14. nice charms