Besides LV, what other designer brands do own and/or love?

I love the new Chanels! The Cabas Cocos :smile:
Dior was my first love. I still have my first Dior, bought it in 1982. I love a lot of Diors new bags too.
I just love bags! even the Tokidoki Lesportsaks my daughter just discovered.

Ummm, I tried to venture off to other designer bags in the past wks. but nothing "spoke to me" like LV does!:love: :heart:

I went and ck'd out Gucci, YSL, Chanel, Fendi, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Chloe...hmm, is that all?!?!? LOL!!

I found a few Gucci that I liked...but I didn't love 'em, like LV...They were nice, but I didn't "flip". So I was like ok....back to my "true love" LV.

So there u go! Perhaps I'll try to venture off somewhere down the road. :hrmm: But I guess it's not happening for now. Too many LV's in my future. :upsidedown:

well *cough* because of this forum I am branching out. My first love is still LV, but I really want a chanel black cambon tote now. I also would love to have a balenciaga city bag in the new spring turquoise coming for 07.

My true love is for the one and only LV...but...b/c I wanted to carry a bag for rainy days when I didnt want to carry my precious LVs :P ...I discovered Prada.

Before I carried a Prada nylon, I didnt think much of them...but it is a very comfortable bag to carry...now I have 5 Pradas and three of them are of a single sytle in three color variations...I would get more if they had any other colors!!!!!! Although I dont buy them in boutiques but order them from on line stores for less....after all...they are not LVs.....he he....:smile:

I lurrve a lot of brands, but in the end, Vuitton just seems to be the most value (if you can say that about designer bags !).

I like Gucci, Dior, Chanel and Balenciaga as well. No bags from most of them.. yet !