Bernadette Peters - Nature or Plastic Surgery?

1. How does Bernadette Peters stay looking so young? Do you think she's had work done? I looked at her pics through the years on getty images, and I don't see much evidence of sagging skin and then obviously tightened-back-up skin in later pics ??

The woman has porcelain white skin...the sun exposure of everyday living should've caused her skin to sag & wrinkle more by now, dontcha think? She's turning 60 in February!!

[​IMG]

2. What? She's turning 60?!??! :wtf: She barely looks 35!!! Though her hands do show some age...

3. Wow!!! She looks just like she did 10 years ago... I don't know what her secret is, but she's looking good.

4. She doesn't like sun exposure.....at all! She said that in an interview many years back.

5. Well, maybe being so fair-skinned and prone to burning has led her to protect herself more than the average person...but still, just everyday walking around should have done *something* to her skin ... I don't see any freckles or age spots or anything!! :hrmm: (no fair! ;) )

6. This is a close up. She looks fantastic for her age.
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks for the close up! Surely she's at least had a necklift...shouldn't there be more of a turkey wattle there by now?!! :p

8. I think her hair keeps her looking young, too!

9. don't know her but she looks really good.

10. If she has work done it has been done very well - no Joan Rivers here!

11. -wow is she really 60? Can't be!

12. i think it's natural

13. She looks fantastic, I can't believe she'll turn 60. Her skin is beautiful, staying out of the sun really does work, but perhaps she has had a little work done. But she looks very natural. I hope I look like that at 60!

14. gorgeous~!!id love to know whatever it is she does!!

15. She looks great...I mean 60?!! Wowsers!