Berlyn's Collection!

Here is a picture I took for another j12 thread, but this is my collection thread after all so here it is, next to it is the Rolex I got my bf for V-day this year :smile:

DSC00307.jpg

You have the most fabulous and chic collection! You have great taste!!! I love the BJ, I have asked my mom for one as a graduation gift for when I leave uni next year! :biggrin:
I love the part time, the leather looks lovely! Are youb planning to get more Balenciagas? Noone can stop at one! ;) :graucho:

Danae: I am not sure which Balenciaga I plan to get next, but it would definitely be nice to have another one. I'm not too excited about any of the fall stuff though. Any suggestions?

Thank you guys for all the sweet words :heart: I'm waiting for my white spy to come today, and hopefully my new paddington to follow today or next week :nuts:

Berlyn I LOVE your collection! You have such fabulous taste! My favs are your gorgeous LV Monogram Dentelle, Chanel Caviar Flap, and of course your Dior saddles (so elegant). Thanks for sharing pics!