Berkeley - two weeks until launch I was told at LV!

Sep 26, 2006
I just came back from LV and they told me that the launch for the Berkeley is in two weeks!
I told them that I heard that it would be november but they said that it would be in two weeks:yahoo::yahoo:
I even saw this laminated sheet with all the details on it and the measurements will be 12,4x8,7x5,5 or in cm 31,5x8,7x5,5. It also said that there will be a cell phone pocket and a patch pocket inside and one small pocket on each side where the zipper ends, that it will have feet and that it can be worn over the shoulder and carried in the hand.
According to the SA the price will be 700GBP. Not that bad!

Waah! This puts a serious crimp in my plans! My SA told me it would be launched in November and she was told from corporate office!!! There are so many new items being launched at the same time --- where do I begin???

Can someone please post pictures of this bag? tia

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I was very surprised when she told me that the launch is in two weeks so I asked again, telling her that I was told november but she said again that it would be in two weeks time for the damier and the azur, and she gave me that price:confused1:
I guess we will have to wait for what happens in two weeks...