Berkeley - only handheld or would you put it on the shoulder...

1. Yesterday I found a great picture of the Berkeley here:heart:, somehow I missed it before and saw only the ones in the spring/summer thread.

Now I wonder if with the adjustable handles one might be able to wear it on the shoulder-and how it might look?

Has someone a picture of it being worn like that? And does someone know how the inside looks? I hope for red alcantara and some inside pockets!:smile:

Have to think positive about the pushing back of the launch date - gives me more time to save money:idea:.

2. When will this bag be available?
    I wonder if the price will increase since the date keeps getting pushed backed.

3. this bag is being pushed to nov =)

4. Yup, that's what I heard too, Nov.

5. I was wondering the same thing about the straps. They look like they might fit on the shoulder, but they will probably be kind of short.

6. Hm, I think the handles would be long enough but I just wonder how it might look with them extended to the max.
    Yes, the release date is in november as far as I know:cry:I just hope that they do not push back again:s

7. I think the Berkeley is the same shape as the Stephen (minus the front pleat) and I can't imagine how bulky it would be on the shoulder!!! I don't think you'd be able to get your arm to sit against it...it would be sticking out!

8. Yes, I have two different measurements for the Berkeley, one from when it was on the website and one from the summer thread here and when the measurements from the site are right, it might work for under the shoulder, otherwise not. But the length of the straps might be too short...I think I have to wait until :sad: november to know for sure!