Berkeley :o)

1. Ahh what a beauty! And I'm not sure if this has been posted but I just called 866 and they told me a release date of June 15? Price estimate--- $1420

I want the Azur :heart:
  2. Awesome! I took your advice and am waiting for it so I can compare it with the Mini Lin Speedy and Azur Speedy. I heard July or August but hopefully they are wrong! (They were very vague!)
  3. What a hard choice jellybebe!

IDK? I wish I could see IRL before I buy though too! I may end up getting this later this year as a *certain other* designer has consumed my cash-o-la stash! heehe!

but I need at least ONE handbag----

and I miss Azur speedy...............everything about her- she SAGGED THE BEST!!!

sounds weird- but it was totally true!
  4. oh, i don't even konw what that piece is!
  5. It was originally named as the "damier sporty" bag but they changed it to "berkeley" recently. It's such a NICE bag!! :drool:
  6. Berkeley brought me to this fabulous forum, seriously.:yes:
  7. Please do not forget add me to the list :yes:
  8. its been taken off the LV site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i cant find it, i know it was there 2 weeks ago.
  9. See Mid's avatar! It will be available in ebene and azur. It is so beautiful, kinda like the Speedy but with adjustable straps!
  10. it's the upgraded speedy!

omg---- I just realized I'm torn between Berkeley and Miroir Lockit.................... but won't Berkeley be permanent?....... argh. they just need to start dipping everything in PVC...... make Miroir perm.
  11. Is this bag going to permanent? I'm trying to decide if I can hold off on getting it or not.
  12. I can't wait to see this bag in person.
    I think I'm going to need one :smile:
  13. Which bag is this? Can someone post a link or pic? We are talking about berkeley in Azur?
  14. It comes in damier and azur. See Mid's avatar in this thread!
  15. I can't wait to see this is azur! WIll there be different sizes available?