Bergdorf Goodman has black GST w/silver!

1. I just got off the phone with Bergdorf's and they received a shipment of the GST. They have black with silver hardware, black with gold hardware and white with silver hardware. She said they have a few so if you want one, call Galina at 212-872-2720. Price is $1750 and no tax outside NY!
  2. that's great, hopefully some of the pfer's that's been waiting for this bag can get it.
  3. Thank you. I was on waitlist for the black GST. I did not get a phone call. I better call them.
  4. if you were on the waitlist at bergdorf and they got them in but didn't call you, that's not very good customer service at all
  5. I love the GST with silver!
    Thanks for the heads up!
  6. :sad: I know. They told someone should have already contacted me but nothing. Anyhow, one is saved for me. Thank to valerieB:heart:
  7. yaaay, i'm so glad you got it!! congrats! otherwise i'd be very upset for you at your SA!
  8. I'm so glad I could help! I hate it when SAs forget to call me when I'm waiting patiently on the list. For some reason, this happens more often than it should!
  9. why is there no tax??
  10. they are already sold out. :crybaby: