benefit

1. I was just wondering if anybody has used these products and what you thought of them.
    I received a catalog and the products seem to look good.

2. I use Benefit's You Rebel tinted moisturizer with spf and I looooooove it. It's by far the best one I've tried. It's great for dry to normal skin, because it's thick and creamy, not watery or runny. BUT it doesn't feel heavy or greasy once it's on. Nice coverage too! It's fabulous :tup:

I also have Benefit Dandelion, Dallas and Hoola powders. They're a little too matte for my taste, but the colors are nice. Dallas is my favorite, because it's cocoa with a bit of a rosy glow, so it really makes you look like you've been in the sun.

I tried Dr Feelgood and I wasn't impressed. It smells terrible and it made me break out :tdown:

My advice is to order them from Sephora so you can make hassle-free returns if necessary...

3. Thanks maybe I will try ordering from sephora:tup:

4. i have benetint, dandelion and their shimmering body lotion that has the Maybe baby scent. I like their stuff! I don't know if it's for everyone but I'm Chinese and it works fine on my skin tone. I also like their lip glosses because they're glossy but not sticky, KWIM?

5. I love Benefit stuff, give it a try! :smile:

6. I love Benefit products. The Eye Bright and Ooh La Lift works great when blended together under the eyes. I also use the Brow Zings, That Gal primer (it gives your skin a great glow), and the Dandelion and Dallas powders. Dallas is the best, most natural bronzer I've found for my very pale skin tone. Try it out, I don't think you will be disappointed.

7. I did not try Benefit stuff before, maybe I will have a try.

8. I have the Dallas bronzer/blush and I love it!

9. I use "Get Even" and it really works to even out my skin tone. Try going it to Sephora and checking out the whole line. I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!

10. I love benefit! I use their boi-ing concealer with ooh-la-lift on top daily! Dallas is an awesome bronzer, but benetint is not worth buying imo.

11. I've tried several products and all I can say is that they have cute packaging, but the PRODUCTS themselves are useless. If they do "work", they're simply superficial. Eg. the Eye-con cream umm.. ya moisturized sure like any other cream, but my puffy and blue circles still were there. All the powders have no absorptive capacity and I go oily within an hour. Oh, only their lipglosses are okie.

12. I wear Benetint on my lips almost everyday. It is fantastic stuff. However, for the other products in the Benefit line, I find that the best thing about them is the cute names. I am not impressed with any other products...and I have tried quite a bit of them!

13. As others have posted, cute packaging but that's about it.

I swear by the Bad Gal kohl liner, however. I've worn nothing but for the last 6-7 years! The bad gal lash was horrible and made my lashes all stringy.

My one other fave: smooooch lip plumper. Works great under my lipstick!

14. I haven't tried anything but the BeneTint. It was alright, but the colour was a bit too cool for my skintone and one day it leaked all over my purse. That was it!

15. Ive heard nothing but great applause for their 'Ooh La Lift'! apparently its an eye cream that fills and firms the undereye area while brightening the skin to get rid of dark circles!
    Im dying to try it myself...