Benefit of Shoulder/JPG Birkin

jag said:
I wish Hermes would make a small version for the rest of us! I would love that style!!!

A slightly smaller version would be nice too:yes: if they do, I'll get one in the normal size and another in the smaller size, both in the u-know-what color:P

jag said:
I wish Hermes would make a small version for the rest of us! I would love that style!!!

That is what I said to the Hermes SA! I really think JPG is just perfect for what I want, but it looked so rediculous, more like a duffle bag on me!

gigi leung said:
Totally second this point about JPGs - I once attended a Hermes event & I saw a woman wearing a white shirt, cool grey long pants, and a chartruese JPG on her shoulder. She stood out among all the other ladies with Birkins & Kellys - Super duper hip & cool! :supacool: :wlae:
Super-duper cool! :nuts: It's a refreshing look when everyone else at the Hermes event carrying the usual birkins & kellys.:supacool:

pros: great update on a classic, can be worn comfortably on the shoulder (regardless of arm size), very chic hand carry, coolness factor, handy, gorgeous to behold & beautiful beyond words (yes, i'm in love). cons: style & size doesn't work for everyone, not as common as the regular birkin (meaning i don't see it that often as i do the regular birkins) so they may be a bit harder to obtain.

I love the fact that my JPG is a shoulder bag.

I have a confession to make: my Birkin is really, REALLY uncomfortable to carry (but damn it looks good, lol).

I wish they'd added a zipper compartment or pouch to the JPG interior though...

My favorite JPG bag, however, is my lil' Kelly. For a small bag, it really holds a bunch (and it has an interior compartment!).

Lisa

Attachments

• lilkelly.JPG
    lilkelly.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 49
nefariousmuze said:
I love the fact that my JPG is a shoulder bag.

I have a confession to make: my Birkin is really, REALLY uncomfortable to carry (but damn it looks good, lol).

I wish they'd added a zipper compartment or pouch to the JPG interior though...

My favorite JPG bag, however, is my lil' Kelly. For a small bag, it really holds a bunch (and it has an interior compartment!).

Lisa

What can you fit inside the JPG Kelly? I'm contemplating getting one but am not sure since I rarely go out in the evenings.

^ nah - like i said before, they're an acquired taste (like beer, wine, expresso, etc). this particular model may work for some and not others - as to all the other lovely H bags.

dior24, i got mine over a year or so ago and back then, they were a bit tough to acquire.:flowers:

kou - the jpg kelly can fit tons and you can also use it for day, not just evenings. but this of course depends on the skin & hardware. very classic & understated and not an easily recognizable H item so it's quite easy to go incognito w/ this particular model. lemme see - when i use mine, i can usually fit my LV french epi french wallet (a somewhat bulky wallet), razor, compact, lipstick, & house keys. btw, mine is black veau evercalf w/ rhudium hardware.

:back2topic: other benefits of the JPG is that it keeps your hands free & if you're long & lean, it helps balance out your figure.