Benefit Cosmetics Anyone?

Yes I would love to hear some reviews aswell as Im pretty keen to try their products.
All I know is that their packaging is quite cute & kitsch, and their products are quite practicle.
I too have heard great feedback on their lip/cheek tint!

Benefit are such an interesting brand for me. I adore a very small number of their products but often feel disappointed or even hate most of their products. I am a huge fan of Dr Feelgood and Lemon Aid, but the 'bad lash' mascara, a bronzer, high beam highlighter and some of the bath products have left me feeling 'bleh'. Am sure others will chip in with their experiences.

I love the some kind a georgeous, hoola and bad gal lash. All other things couldn´t satisfy me. Lipcolours tasted very bad, khol and shadows wouldn´t stay on, care products have bad ingredients.... and the palettes always have the wrong colours for me.

I love the some kind a georgeous, hoola and bad gal lash. All other things couldn´t satisfy me. Lipcolours tasted very bad, khol and shadows wouldn´t stay on, care products have bad ingredients.... and the palettes always have the wrong colours for me.

I was thinking of trying the 'some kinda gorgeous'. How do you find it for colour matching and staying power? I have somewhat oily skin, would it be suitable for me?

I was thinking of trying the 'some kinda gorgeous'. How do you find it for colour matching and staying power? I have somewhat oily skin, would it be suitable for me?

I´ve got dry skin so I don´t know how it works on oily... It doesn´t "dry out" (?) more and I´ve got a powdered finish the whole day. And the colour is "adaptable"
I can wear it in winter when I´m very pale and in summer when I´m tanned.

Can you ask for a trial size on your counter? Sometimes they have...

and a tip: wash out the sponge you use it with weekly! otherwise it begin to stink :Push:

I tried a few of there things...I thought the packaging was cute but that was about it.
I use aveda for skin care. I recently tried some of there make up and was surprised as I liked it. Mac is alwasy a great choice.