Belly Laughs

1. For all you prego's out there, I just wanted to recommend the book Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. It is hilarious... disgusting and crude at times, but hilarious nonetheless. I needed a good pick me up and I started reading it and finished the whole thing in one evening!

2. I read it-it was pretty cute.:smile:

3. That was a cute book. She has a new one coming out about raising her son who is autistic.

4. OMG! I am 1/2 way through as we speak! LOL! I bought it yesterday and have read it til literally now...It is right on the money! I have read about every Chic Lit book on being pregnant... The ones I have read are:

Gucci Gucci Coo
    Shopaholic and baby
    The Playgroup
    Playdates

There are more but I cannot remember them all...

5. I think there are three in the series that are already out and then the one coming out about her son who is autistic. I lent my three out to a friend and never got them back so I can't remember the names of the other two.

6. Ohh, what are these books about? Sound intriguing!

And yes, Belly Laughs is funny. A friend let me borrow it and thought it was very realistic!

7. Oh yes, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definately going to look into those :smile:

8. And when you have the baby, there's always This Little Piggy Went to Prada.

It's full of couture'd up children's songs!

9. I´ve read it too, loved it, had me laughing out loud.

10. ive read it.. love it!!

11. I had to bump this! I just got this book today (along with baby laughs) from barnes and noble and it is just the funniest book!! She is very on-target with her symptoms and is just totally relatable....definitely recommend it if you haven't read it yet!:tup:

12. I actually like all of her books! They are all so funny!!

13. I love this book! My girlfriend gave it to me when I first found out and I literally read it that night!

14. I've read it too! I just love Jenny McCarthy!!!

15. I read it and have never even been pregnant!! BFF gave it to me and said it was a Must-Read for any woman!! So funny, finished it in 2 days!!