Bellis Fan Club - membership is free :)

It seems Bella has finally accepted that this is her life now and her cat sister Bellis is here to stay too. Last night they were both sitting on the top of my chair with Bella telling Bellis stories of what was going on outside the wondow. I doubt it was much as it was dark but you never know. :P I keep posting pics on Facebook and I make sure the adoption rep that told me Bella HAD to go to a home with no other cats sees them. I hate a know it all, especially when it comes to other people's cats. I continue to link to her rescue so she can see how she is not always right and it is often the right decision to let an adopter try and see what happens. Petty I know but maybe she will allow a future adopter to try and see and that will get a cat a home where the cat would not have one. Anyway here are the adorable pics. I just love my little girls. :love:

I just love this! :heart:

Bellis received a special gift in the mail. Thank you very much ,Chi town Chanel, she has been playing with it nonstop for 15 minutes. :love:

Attachments

• bellistoy.jpg
    bellistoy.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 155
Pics for Clever's return. Here is Bellis having dinner with Tommy, Bella and her 3 foster kittens. She is such a sweet girl. Loves everyone. The kittens could usually be found cuddled up in Bellis's bed. :love:

Attachments

• lastdinner.jpg
    lastdinner.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 100
I see the cat that had to go to a home with no other cats is sharing a bowl with Belly. Wasn't that what you were originally told? Always wonderful to have a happy ending for the underestimated animals!

Yep, Bella is sharing with not only Bellis but foster kitten Dart Vader. :P She has been amazingly accepting of all foster cats that come along...unless they chase her. Then they get a smack. lol

I see the cat that had to go to a home with no other cats is sharing a bowl with Belly. Wasn't that what you were originally told? Always wonderful to have a happy ending for the underestimated animals!