Bella the Chihuahua has arrived!!

1. I picked up my precious little Bella from the airport one week ago. She and my other Chi are getting along great, seeing who gets tired first after 400 laps around the living room coffee table :nuts:. She is such a good girl, no crying, no accidents in the house yet (fingers crossed) and is just an absolutely wonderful little ball of fluff. I gave her a bath today and she is half the size wet as she is dry with all that fluffy hair! The first pic of Bella and Bailey, my other Chi is about 15 minutes after they met and Bailey is giving the puppy the evil eye!
    DSC00373.jpg DSC00374.jpg DSC00390.jpg DSC00392.jpg
  2. Oh she is soo precious!!! Absolutely adorable! Congratulations on your new fur baby!
  3. She is adorable. Congrats!
  4. So DARLING!!!
  5. Oh my heavens - she is so incredibly sweet.

I would love to get a Chi but for one, I am not home enough for a dog, and for two, I'm afraid my cats would scratch the poor thing's eyes.
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Absolutely adorable!!!
  8. So cute! In the last picture her ears and head look like a heart. :heart:
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg she is tooooo cute!!! I LOVE HER!!!! Congrats and enjoy her - I would kiss her to death.
  10. Sweet.
  11. soooooooo adorable! :love:
  12. What a delicious little cutie
  13. Awww, she is so pretty. Love her pretty markings.:heart:
  14. How sweet they are!!! They are both so cute, but that fur on Bella looks so snuggly soft! Congratualtions to you, they are lucky to have you to love them!
  15. Haha! I love that first photo!! Bella is the cutest little puppy I've seen in a long time. Your babies are lucky to be in your family!