Bella Italia - My trip to Hermès Milan this weekend!

nala said:
BTW I also noticed that Hermès is not that big in Italy, maybe because when it comes to fashion - and sometimes in football as well..- they are in competition with the french ?
Nala, I'm picking up a strong Italian bias here................

nala - Many people were carrying Tods and Prada ... especially loads of people with Tods shopping bags! I can't tell you the exact names of the bags since I was mostly looking out for Birkins, Kellys and other H bags LOL!

Nala....that's exactly what happens! Once you get bitten, you're gone for good!!!!!! I started out with a little zippy Vespa I needed for work and look at me now!!!!! Three Kelly's, a Bolide and a Birkin...oh and a not yet arrived vintage Croc Kelly!!!! Yikes!!!!!

i don't even WANT anything else.....:shrugs:

Hi shopmom

Yep, I am newly addicted! My second Birkin should arrive before the end of this year (a black one in swift leather with PH) and the third one should arrive latest next spring (gold/gold HW). After that I am ready for Kellys. First one probably the famous black box...you see quite "boring", but what shall I do, I love the bright colors but I can not wear them..

I have followed your purchases of the last few weeks.... :graucho: and WOW... I have no words!! All the bags are just great! I would take every single one of your bags!

Hhhm, funny, acutally I had planned to visit Luxury Zürich's shop next week to see that beautiful croc Kelly (not to buy it, just to drool and maybe hold it once?).

nala said:
I have visited Charivari in Zürich a couple of weeks ago. They had just 4-5 different Louboutin models available, so not that much of a choice.

BTW I also noticed that Hermès is not that big in Italy, maybe because when it comes to fashion - and sometimes in football as well..- they are in competition with the french ?
What are the bags (brands) the italians are wearing right now? I did not go to Milano for quite some time now and have no idea what is "hot" right now.
Actually I agree with you Nala, here in Rome you see very few H bags, although the waiting lists at Hermès are always pretty full, so there must be people buying their bags, but for some reason you don't see them around....

People (who could afford H) wear LV, Prada and Gucci, these are the brands I see most....:yes:

shopmom411 said:
Nala....that's exactly what happens! Once you get bitten, you're gone for good!!!!!! I started out with a little zippy Vespa I needed for work and look at me now!!!!! Three Kelly's, a Bolide and a Birkin...oh and a not yet arrived vintage Croc Kelly!!!! Yikes!!!!!

i don't even WANT anything else.....:shrugs:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Shopmom? Shopmom? Are you feeling okay today???
:smile: