Believe or not, it's a purple (not plum) caviar med flap that i'm expectin soon~~

Another picture for your viewing;)

here is my Balenciaga INK family which i used to own them in work, oval clutch & coin purse. But personally i don't think the color looks so close to INK as i'm tryin to compare both pictures:love:

The colour is so beautiful and unique. More vibrant than the ink. Congratulations on the Purple flap - she's gorgeous. If I see someone with it walking down Orchard Road, I will know who the lucky gal is!!!!!

Ohhh Celia, it came?! :nuts: :love: Modeling pics when you get a chance girl hehe!! :woohoo: This is the same shade of purple I saw in the small classic flap on ebay... it's sooo pretty and you are sooo lucky girl... I bet you were beyond excited opening the box and finding your beautiful bag inside!! :girlsigh: ;) Hmm... send some of those HG finding bag vibes my way hehe... I'm still after my HG violet caviar medium flap or e/w! ;) Congrats on your rare and gorgeous find (I'm :drool: over here hehe), and enjoy!!! :yahoo:

Does anyone know how many type of purple colors are released from 2005-2006? So far i know the plum(violet) color which most of them are soughting for, and the purple that i'm having right now. What other purple besides these two? Jus wanna to know if anyone can advise me....TIA~