Belen Enchandia ever on sale??

1. Does Belen Enchandia EVER go on sale?? I'm dying for a Take Me Anywhere :drool:..... I've been saving up but it's taking so long......

2. There were some previous posts about a sale she conducted in June. It would be best to get on her mailing list, as these folks get first notification:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/belen-echandia-sale-6-12-6-15-a-141621.html

I just got an email from her, as I was wondering if the Love Me is available in dark grey. She is SO nice - very unassuming and extremely professional. I was thinking of waiting, because I know there may be a sale sometime, but I really want the right bag and color for me - and at that time it may be unavailable...

Decisions...decisions....

3. Why not send Jackie an email. Just go to her website where you'll find a link to write to her. Never hurts to ask. :yes:

4. I just did ;)! If I could really have the "perfect bag" (and yes, she does have dark grey and I'm asking about the hardware and shoulder strap as well) - it would be well worth the price to me. I have *never* spent this much on a single bag (tho' DH reminded me if I added all my nice leather bags up, I could have easily gotten a few Balenciagas!)....I'm sweating just thinking about it :sweatdrop:!

5. jadejett, yours and another link (I think it was psueb's) that got me on to the bags...just gorgeous, simple, and relatively new to the world (tho' not to us, right?)....simply beautiful and your pics were wonderful!