Belen Echandia Woman: Our style & personality

I'd like to add another segment to this thread...what about your personality do you think encouraged you to buy a certain BE style?

Wow, all of you ladies are so interesting and unique! I'm inspired by the company I'm keeping in this BE Lovefest! :heart: :love:

What drew me to my first BE bag, my beloved pewter Love Me, is the fact that it easily carries large opera scores. It is also just a superbly well organized bag!:tup:

Well, I am a young empty nester (44) and I do not currently own a BE, but I have my sights set on a Stroke Me large, because I love the soft slouchy look of the leather and the size of the bag fits my 5'9" frame. I was impressed when I emailed Jackie this morning and just a few hours later, she emailed me right back. What a gem! I can't wait until after the holidays to spend my Christmas bonus on my BE so that I can share what all of you already love about the bags.

I love the fact that BE is "exclusive", if i was to see it in Nord. or any other retail stores, I think that it would take away that special experience of purcahsing something that you know was better quality. My first "designer label" bag was LV (of course) and I was excited and I decided to take it to my trip to Korea, and of course..... after i have arrived what i had seen was a nightmare: every other korean woman holding the monogram speedy 30. After that trip, I have never carried it.... for some odd reason. Now, I tend to go for labels that are not found in the rodeo drive.

I used to major in fashion, but I decided not to in the end because i want to keep it as my passion/hobby, not as a career. There are so many designers in this world who are doing so well for their creativity, which cannot be taught. -And i do believe that Jackie is one of them :smile:. My first purchase was from the current sample sale and I am waiting in anticipation. Also, i could not believe the customer service that i have recieved because it is not common to have the DESIGNER be concerned about your needs.

well i joined here and i wanted to learn about new bags and meet other women who were as interested in bags as i was...and someone posted a BE link and i found the purple love me and i had to have it!